Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2lbs of ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (pick off leaves)
- 1 (16oz ) diced tomatoes w/juice
- 1 pkg of mild taco seasoning
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch original dressing mix
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can white hominy
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of Velveeta Cheese
- Saute beef, garlic and onion. Cook until done. Add other ingredients and simmer for 1 hour.
- Garnish w/sour cream, salsa and corn chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissa TP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note