Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) beer
- 1 can(s) black beans, undrained
- 1 cup(s) chopped red onion
- corn chips
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) pinto beans, undrained
- 1 package(s) Ranch style dressing mix
- 2 can(s) Rotel tomatoes with green chiles
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 can(s) whole kernel corn, undrained
- Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat; stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Combine meat mixture, taco seasoning mix and next 7 ingredients in a 5 1/2 quart slow cooker.l
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve with desired toppings (shredded cheese, corn chips and sour cream)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gretchenjkl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note