Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- * 2-3 lbs ground chuck
- * 1 med onion
- * 1 can shoepeg corn (drained)
- * 1 pkg dried Ranch dressing
- * 1 pkg taco seasoning
- * 1 can Rotel
- * 1 can light kidney beans (drained)
- * 1 can pinto beans (drained)
- * 1 lg can tomato sauce
- Brown beef and onion, then drain.
- Add beans, seasonings, corn, and tomato sauce.
- Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream and cheese
This recipe is a personal recipe added by serafine23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews