Community Recipe from
- 2 parts chipotle powder
- 1 part paprika powder
- 1 part cumin powder
- 1/2 part onion powder
- 1/2 part garlic powder
- 1/4 part cayenne powder (optional)
- Make sure all the spices in your blend are the same consistency. If some have large leaves and others are powder, the powder will just shift to the bottom of the blend.
- Sift your powders to avoid having any large clumps.
- If you are making your own spice blend, make a small amount so that you can try it out yourself first.
- You can buy the gorgeous corked spice bottles and all the herbs and spices you need from Mountain Rose Herbs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes