Depending on how spicy you and your family like your dishes, use as little or as much as you want.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by phenix and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Seasoning Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments