Taco Salad Recipe courtesy Paula Deen [2011-04-03 14:34:52.647]
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Taco Salad Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
- Recipe Summary
- Difficulty: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- User Rating:
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, washed, drained and shredded
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned, crumbled and drained
- 1 cup salad dressing (recommended: Catalina)
- 1 (7-ounce) bag taco flavored chips, crushed
- 1 cup salsa
- Tortilla chips, to serve
- Combine the tomatoes, cheese, onion, lettuce, and ground beef in a large bowl. Add the salad dressing and mix well. Just before serving, add the taco chips, tossing to combine with other ingredients. Top each serving with salsa. Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Salad Recipe courtesy Paula Deen [2011-04-03 14:34:52.647] Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads