taco salad dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) (15 1/2 ounces)mashed refried beans
- 1 can(s) (8 ounces)tomato sauce
- 1 package(s) (1 1/4 ounces)taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped green pepper
- 2 to 3 drop(s) red pepper sauce
- 1 small clove garlic (finely chopped)
- sour cream topping
- finely shredded lettuce topping
- shredded cheese topping
- corn chips topping
- 1)Combine ground beef into 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole.2)Cover loosely and microwave on high (100 0/0) until vefry little pink remains,2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes,stir and drain.3)Stir in beans,tomato sauce,seasoning mix,onion,green pepper,pepper sauce and garlic.4)Cover tightly and microwave 3 minutes,stir.5)Spread mixture in 9-inch microwavable pie plate.6)Cover and microwave on high (100 0/0/)until hot and bubbly 3 to 4 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note