- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (16-oz.) jar TOSTITOS Medium Salsa
- 1 (16-oz.) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Bite-size tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded lettuce (about 1/2 head)
- Toppings: crumbled bacon, chopped tomatoes, finely chopped red onion, shredded cheese
How to Make It
Brown beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and return to skillet. Stir in salsa, beans, and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Peel and mash avocados; stir in sour cream and cilantro.
Place desired amount of tortilla chips on a serving platter, and top with shredded lettuce and beef mixture. Serve with avocado mixture and desired toppings.