- 1 package (4 cups) Savory Meat Base, thawed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package taco salad shells
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Toppings: shredded Mexican four-cheese blend, chopped tomato, sour cream, salsa, sliced ripe olives, sliced jalapeño pepper
How to Make It
Heat Savory Meat Base in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Stir in chili powder and next 3 ingredients; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Bake 6 taco salad shells according to package directions, reserving remaining shells for another use.
Fill each shell with lettuce, and top evenly with meat mixture. Serve with desired toppings.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Old El Paso Taco Salad Shells.