Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) hamburger with taco seasoning
- 1 onion diced
- 2 can(s) kidney beans drained
- 1-16 oz. can(s) black olives sliced
- 1/2 bottle Western dressing
- shredded cheese
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- taco chips
- Cook the hamburger and drain the grease. Add taco seasoning to taste and chopped onion and saute until onion is tender. Add drained beans and olives and mix in the dressing. You are now ready to make your salad
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note