Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 pound(s) ground beef (or cooked pinto beans)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tex Mex Seasoning Blend
- 2/3 cup(s) tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) scallions sliced
- black pepper freshly ground
- 4 cup(s) iceberg lettuce, or favorite salad green shredded
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add oil and onions. Saute for about 5 minutes. Add ground beef and saute until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain off any excess fat. Add Tex Mex Seasoning Blend. Continue cooking 3 more minutes. Remove from heat. Add tomatoes and scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the meat onto 4 plates. Top each with 1 cup of lettuce, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and salsa. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note