Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 pound(s) ground beef (or cooked pinto beans)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tex Mex Seasoning Blend
- 2/3 cup(s) tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) scallions sliced
- black pepper freshly ground
- 4 cup(s) iceberg lettuce, or favorite salad green shredded
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add oil and onions. Saute for about 5 minutes. Add ground beef and saute until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain off any excess fat. Add Tex Mex Seasoning Blend. Continue cooking 3 more minutes. Remove from heat. Add tomatoes and scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the meat onto 4 plates. Top each with 1 cup of lettuce, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and salsa. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes