Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) ground turkey
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) bell peppers chopped
- 1 whole(s) jalapeno peppers minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 can(s) black beans
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1 whole(s) tomatoes chopped
- 6 cup(s) lettuce chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream reduced fat
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese reduced fat
- Saute ground turkey, onion, and peppers. Add spices and cook 1 minute. Add salsa and beans and simmer until meat cooked and everything heated through. Arrange lettuce, tomato, and any additional raw vegetables in plates. Top with turkey mixture, cheese, and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by micdig and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads