- 1 lb. ground turkey, chicken or ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1-8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1-8 oz. can kidney beans, drained
- 1 pkg. pre-cut romaine lettuce
- 1 lg. tomato, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- shredded cheddar, amount to your liking
- 1 sm. can black olives, drained
- 1 pkg. tortilla chips, crushed (amount is discretionary)
- 1 lg avocado, diced
- 1 bottle french dressing
- Brown ground meat in large saute pan/skillet. Drain off fat, if any. Add tomato sauce, water and taco seasoning mix. Simmer until liquid is mostly absorbed. Add kidney beans and warm through.
- In salad bowl combine the rest of the ingredients, up to the french dressing. Toss like a salad.
- Add meat mixture and toss with desired about of dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TracyMogster and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes