More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (16-oz.) jar TOSTITOS Medium Salsa
- 1 (16-oz.) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Bite-size tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded lettuce (about 1/2 head)
- Toppings: crumbled bacon, chopped tomatoes, finely chopped red onion, shredded cheese
- 1. Brown beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and return to skillet. Stir in salsa, beans, and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- 2. Peel and mash avocados; stir in sour cream and cilantro.
- 3. Place desired amount of tortilla chips on a serving platter, and top with shredded lettuce and beef mixture. Serve with avocado mixture and desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This