Taco Roll Up
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 dash(es) onion salt
- 5 whole(s) flour tortillas
- *Mix all ingredients together
- *Spread a thin layer on flour tortilla shells
- *Roll them up and let refriderate about 4 hours or overnight
- *Slice and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnMoran and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note