More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1 pound ground pork*
- 1 (1.25-oz.) package 40%-less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (11-oz.) can Mexican-style corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-oz.) can mild diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (24-oz.) package prebaked pizza crust
- 1 (16-oz.) can fat-free refried beans
- Toppings: sliced green onions, shredded lettuce, sour cream
- 1. Cook pork in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels. Wipe out skillet with a paper towel. Return pork to skillet; stir in taco seasoning mix and 2/3 cup water; cook according to package directions on seasoning mix. Remove mixture from heat, and stir in chopped cilantro and next 3 ingredients.
- 2. Place pizza crusts on baking sheets. Spread half of beans evenly over each crust, leaving a 1/4-inch border around edges. Top beans evenly with pork mixture.
- 3. Bake, 1 pizza at a time, at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese melts. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
- *1 lb. ground chuck may be substituted for ground pork.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Old El Paso 40% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix and Mama Mary's Gourmet Pizza Crusts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note