Yield: 8 servings
- 1 purple onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups Mexican Meat Mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread shell
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Sauté onion in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until tender.
- Stir together Mexican Meat Mix and sour cream; spread evenly over a bread shell. Top with onion and cheese. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; top with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes