Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 package Taco Bell seasoning mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sour cream, optional
- place puff pastry on the bottom of a greased pie tin.
- In a medium skillet, cook beef and onions until beef is browned and cooked through. Drain. Add Salsa and taco seasoning. Cook until bubbly. Pour into crust. Bake for 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Cut and serve with sour cream.
- Please feel free to follow me for recipes, tips, diys, and much more I AM ALWAYS POSTING AWESOME STUFF♥
- Join my weight loss support group www.facebook.com/groups/leeann for advice, information and yummy HEALTHY recipes like this Taco Pie!!!!
- Like · · Share · 16 minutes ago ·
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
taco pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes