I have served this recipe on several occasions to great reviews. I have not had one person not like it, even a friend that is a very picky eater went back for seconds!
Community Recipe from
- 1 Frozen Pie Shell
- 1 package(s) Taco Seasoning
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Salsa
- 1 cup(s) Lettuce Shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomatoes Medium
- 1 cup(s) Cheese, Sharp Cheddar Shredded
- sour cream Optional
- In a medium skillet, cook beef and onions until beef is browned and cooked through.
- Add Salsa and taco seasoning. Cook until bubbly.
- Pour into Pie crust. Bake for 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Cut and serve with sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steve359 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes