Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 cup(s) mashed potato flakes
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. In medium sauce pan, melt butter. Add milk and 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning. Remove from heat and add potato flakes until incorporated. Press mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch pie pan. Bake 7-10 minutes until it just BARELY turns golden brown.
- In a medium skillet, cook beef and onions until beef is browned and cooked through. Drain. Add salsa and remaining taco seasoning. Cook until bubbly. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes. Top with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Cut and serve with sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note