Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) crushed corn chips
- 1-1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 can(s) sliced ripe olives,drained
- 1 container(s) sour cream
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning
- 1 unbaked pastry shell
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- In a large skillet, coke beef until no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning, water, olives; simmer 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle half the crushed corn chips in the pie shells, top with meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Cover with remaining corn chips.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until crust is golden. Top with lettuce or advocado if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MeloGauthier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note