Taco pasta bowl
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) ground round
- 1 can(s) 15oz. Chili beans Do not drain
- 1 can(s) 10oz. No salt added diced tomatoes
- 2 ounce(s) green chilies Chopped
- 1 can(s) 10 oz. Enchilada sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 cup(s) Pasta shells Cooked
- 1 cup(s) Colby jack cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) Reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- cook ground round in a large skillet over medium high heat, stirring to crumble; drain. Stir in chili beans, tomatoes, green chiles,enchilada sauce, chili powder, cu min and garlic powder. Simmer 3 to 5 minutes. Add pasta to mixture and heat 3 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted and well blended. Serve in bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sallymcfarland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco pasta bowl Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes