Taco-licious Roasted Chickpeas
Little Yellow Note: We also recommend fresh herbs, parmesan cheese, taco seasoning, BBQ, or plain old salt and pepper. The options are endless! http://www.fromthelittleyellowkitchen.com/2011/03/19/taco-licious-roasted-chickpeas/ GREAT on perfectly dressed greens!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain chickpeas. Lay flat on baking sheet and pat dry with paper towel.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in oven 30-35 minutes. Push them around on the tray every 10 minutes to turn.
- Check for crunch factor. They should be crispy, inside and out.
- Toss in a bowl with seasoning while warm. Allow to cool on flat surface before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco-licious Roasted Chickpeas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks