Taco Layered Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 16 oz cans refried beans
- 1 16 oz. jar taco sauce
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chiles, drained
- black olive slices
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1.5 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1.5 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- tortilla chips
- Mix together beans, chilies, and taco seasoning. Spread on 10-12" platter.
- Combine mashed avocado, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup taco sauce. Spread over bean layer.
- Spread sour cream over avocado layer.
- Sprinkle lettuce, cheese, and olives over layers. Garnish with remaining taco sauce. Serve with chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note