Taco-Filled Pasta Shells
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 envelope(s) taco seasoning
- 1 package(s) cream cheese
- 24 piece(s) jumbo pasta shells
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1 cup(s) taco sauce
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) monterey jack cheese
- skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink: drain, add taco seasoning; add cream cheese; cover and simmer 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted. transfer to a bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. cook pasta according to package directions; drain. gently toss with butter, fill each shell with about 3 tablespoons meat mixture. spoon salsa into greased 9-in. square baking dish. top with stuffed shells and taco sauce. cover and bake at 350 degrees and for 30 minutes. uncover sprinkle with cheeses, bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by emmyy16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco-Filled Pasta Shells Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes