More From Southern Living
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Cook hot dogs in boiling water to cover 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine beans, cheese, and salsa in a glass bowl; microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring once.
- Spread mixture evenly on 1 side of each tortilla. Place hot dogs on tortillas; top hot dogs evenly with lettuce and tomato, and roll up tortillas.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note