Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) bean dip
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 3 whole(s) soft avocados
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 whole(s) tomatoes chopped
- 1-2 cup(s) shredded cheese
- 1 can(s) slice ripe olives
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- Mash avocado, add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix taco seasonings with sour cream and mayo.
- Layer bean dip, avocado, sour cream mixture.
- Top with cheese, tomatoes, olives and green onions. Chill.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alemmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes