This is a recipe for a layered taco dip. I made this when we were first married for parties. It is still a good standby to serve for a crowd.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) bean dip
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 3 whole(s) soft avocados
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 whole(s) tomatoes chopped
- 1-2 cup(s) shredded cheese
- 1 can(s) slice ripe olives
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- Mash avocado, add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix taco seasonings with sour cream and mayo.
- Layer bean dip, avocado, sour cream mixture.
- Top with cheese, tomatoes, olives and green onions. Chill.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by alemmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note