Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black pitted olives, sliced
- 3 diced tomatoes
- l jar(s) hot sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonaise
- 2 can(s) refried beans
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 head(s) shredded lettuce
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- In 9x13 pan layer ingredients. Sour cream and mayonaise mix together first. Serve with taco chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chrishaddad and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers