Taco Crunch Mix
- 4 cups corn and rice cereal squares
- 3 cups pretzels
- 3 cups bite-sized corn tortilla chips
- 3 cups cheesy fish crackers
- 3 cups wheat snack crackers
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light or Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 package (about 1.25 ounces) taco seasoning
MIX cereal, pretzels, corn chips, crackers and peanuts in a large, greased roasting pan.
MELT butter in a medium saucepan. Add corn syrup, brown sugar and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil over medium-heat, stirring constantly.
POUR over cereal mixture; tossing to coat well.
BAKE at 350°F for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
COOL, stirring frequently. Store in tightly covered container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Crunch Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Snacks