- 4 cups corn and rice cereal squares
- 3 cups pretzels
- 3 cups bite-sized corn tortilla chips
- 3 cups cheesy fish crackers
- 3 cups wheat snack crackers
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light or Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 package (about 1.25 ounces) taco seasoning
How to Make It
MIX cereal, pretzels, corn chips, crackers and peanuts in a large, greased roasting pan.
MELT butter in a medium saucepan. Add corn syrup, brown sugar and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil over medium-heat, stirring constantly.
POUR over cereal mixture; tossing to coat well.
BAKE at 350°F for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
COOL, stirring frequently. Store in tightly covered container.