Taco Cornbread Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Corn muffin mix
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 package(s) (8 oz) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- PREPARE corn muffin batter as directed on package; spread into greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, cook meat with seasoning mix as directed on package.
- SPRINKLE 1 cup cheese over crust; top with meat mixture and remaining cheese.
- BAKE 4 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulaErcksn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Cornbread Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes