Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) extra-lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- 15 ounce(s) kidney beans drained, rinsed
- 10 ounce(s) diced tomatoes with green chiles undrained
- 9 ounce(s) frozen whole kernel corn thawed, drained
- 1 ounce(s) taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Tortilla chips optional
- 1. Coat 4-qt. Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5-7 mins, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain off fat and discard fat.
- 2. Stir in 2 cups water, beans, tomatoes with their juices, corn, seasoning, and sugar. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low: simmer uncovered about 18 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened, and flavorful. If desired. serve with tortilla chips
- Make it your way!
- Feel free to substitute ground turkey for beef, 1-1/2 cups drained canned corn for frozen and/or use your favorite beans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco-Corn Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles