Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 envelope(s) Taco seasoning mix
- 2 can(s) 15 oz. cDiced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) 10 oz. tomatoes with green chilies Diced
- 1 can(s) 16 oz. pinto beans Drained
- 1 can(s) Chili beans in sauce
- 1 cup(s) Frozen corn
- Brown beef and onion. Drain and place in slow cooker along with remaining ingred. Cook on low for 8to10 hrs. Or on high for 4 to 5 hrs. Top each serving with shredded cheese and tortilla chips if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
TACO CHILI Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes