- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package 40%-less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup thin onion wedges
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium-size tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- calories 299
- caloriesfromfat 5 %
- fat 1.8 g
- satfat 0.4 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 32 g
- carbohydrate 36.3 g
- fiber 2.1 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 770 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
While tortillas bake, combine chicken and taco seasoning in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag; shake well.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and onion; saute 6 minutes or until chicken is done.
Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto tortillas; top evenly with lettuce, tomato, and sour cream. Roll up tortillas, and wrap in unbleached parchment paper, if desired. Serve immediately.