Taco Chex - Grandma Jackie's
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Seasoned Salt
- 4 drop(s) Bottled hot sauce
- 6 cup(s) Corn Chex
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated American Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 300 degrees.
- Heat butter in 13x9 pan until melted. Remove from heat and stir in seasoning. Mix until all pieces coated. Heat in oven 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Remove and sprinkle evenly with grated cheese. Toss to coat all piecess. Spread on absorbant paper to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gsmith6883 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Chex - Grandma Jackie's Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks