TACO CHEESE DIP
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (cheddar, colby or taco)
- 1 tomato diced
- black olives (optional) sliced
- Nacho chips
- 1. Mix cream cheese, taco seasoning and sour cream with a mixer.
- 2. Spread the mixture in the bottom of a serving dish.
- 3. Layer with shredded cheese, tomatoes and olives.
- 4. Refrigerate for a few hours to blend seasonings.
- 5. Serve with nacho chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
TACO CHEESE DIP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes