Taco Casserole (Ashley's Recipe)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef/turkey/shredded chicken
- 1 can(s) black beans
- 1/2 cup(s) onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) bell peppers, chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 8 ounce(s) taco sauce
- 1 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1 cup(s) fat free cottage cheese
- 1 cup(s) crushed Doritos
- 1 cup(s) reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray cooking spray on bottom of a 9x13 dish. In a skillet, cook meat, onions, peppers, and garlic until meat is done and veggies are tender. Add seasoning mix and taco sauce and set aside. Combine sour cream and cottage cheese and set aside. Place half the broken chips in the bottom of the casserole dish. Add meat mixture to cover the chips, then cover the meat with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and the rest of the chips (be careful, the chips may burn if they are sticking up too far). Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with salsa if desired. 8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Casserole (Ashley's Recipe) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles