Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) hamburger meat
- 1 15oz. can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 16oz. can(s) refried beans
- 1/4 cup(s) olives sliced
- 2 1/2 cup(s) corn chips
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Brown hamburger meat and combine it with the next 4 ingredients. Put 2 cups corn chips in the bottom of a casserole dish and add meat mixtures. Bake for 30 minutes. Crush 1/2 cup corn chips and sprinkle them and the cheese on top and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note