Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) hamburger meat
- 1 15oz. can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 16oz. can(s) refried beans
- 1/4 cup(s) olives sliced
- 2 1/2 cup(s) corn chips
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Brown hamburger meat and combine it with the next 4 ingredients. Put 2 cups corn chips in the bottom of a casserole dish and add meat mixtures. Bake for 30 minutes. Crush 1/2 cup corn chips and sprinkle them and the cheese on top and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes