Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Corn Chips or Doritoes
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 pound(s) lean ground meat
- 1 can(s) Rotel
- Your preference of American, Velveeta, or Cheddar Cheese
- 1. Brown ground beef, then drain.
- 2. Add Rotel, Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken soup.
- 3. Stir and heat through.
- 4. Line bottom of glass qt. casserole dish with chips.
- 5. Place taco mixture over chips and top with cheese.
- 6. Place casserole in microwave and heat until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Suezee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note