Cool: 5 Minutes
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 package(s) Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) refried beans
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1 can(s) Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- Unravel the Pizza Dough and let sit out on a greased cookie sheet while you brown the ground beef. Once beef is cooked, add the taco seasoning and 1 cup water. Mix well and let simmer for 5-10 minutes on low.
- Now that dough is room temp and easy to work with, shape out into a large rectangle. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut one inch strips down along sides of dough. In the center spread out the refried beans.
- Next spread the seasoned ground beef on top of the beans, and then drizzle the salsa over the meat. Last sprinkle the cheese evenly. Now start braiding the one inch strips over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown! Let cool 5 minutes, and then DIG IN baby :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note