Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 3 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1.5 cup(s) shredded cheese
- Brown and crumble ground beef. Drain excess grease.
- Add in taco seasoning and water (following directions on back of seasoning packet).
- Once the taco meat is ready, turn off heat and add in 1/2 cup salsa
- Give it a good stir until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with a flour tortilla.
- Now add about 1/3 of the ground beef taco filling on the the first layer.
- Then add 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Continue until you are done with all the layers: another tortilla, more taco mixture, more cheese.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- Until cheese is melted and edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Then slice and serve.
- You can top with sour cream, diced tomatoes , or your favorite toppings!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarcasticnwitty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes