Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 3 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1.5 cup(s) shredded cheese
- Brown and crumble ground beef. Drain excess grease.
- Add in taco seasoning and water (following directions on back of seasoning packet).
- Once the taco meat is ready, turn off heat and add in 1/2 cup salsa
- Give it a good stir until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with a flour tortilla.
- Now add about 1/3 of the ground beef taco filling on the the first layer.
- Then add 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Continue until you are done with all the layers: another tortilla, more taco mixture, more cheese.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- Until cheese is melted and edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Then slice and serve.
- You can top with sour cream, diced tomatoes , or your favorite toppings!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarcasticnwitty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note