Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 14 oz package(s) Macaroni & cheese
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) Taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) thick and chuncky salsa
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare dinner as directed on package.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown meat, drain.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water ot meat, simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into prepared dinner. Sppon half of the dinner mixter into 8 inch square dish.
- Top with layers of the meat mixture, 1 cup of the cheese and remaining dinner mixture. Cover
- Bake 15 minutes. Top with salsa and remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes uncovered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MBHartung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes