Tacho Nacho Surprise
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Velveeta Shells and Cheese Dinner
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 3/4 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese divided
- 3/4 cup(s) Thick 'n' Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup(s) Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- Heat the oven to 400 F degrees. Prepare the shells and cheese Dinner as directed on package. While the macaroni is cooking, prepare the meat as directed on Taco seasoning package.
- Once you have prepared the shells and cheese, stir in sour cream.
- Spoon 1/2 the Dinner-sour cream mix into 8-inch square baking dish; top with taco meat, 1/2 of cheddar cheese, and remaining dinner-sour cream mix. Cover. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- take the cover off, top with salsa, rest of the cheese, and crushed chips. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Pull out and Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BOursClark and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes