Tacho Nacho Surprise
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Velveeta Shells and Cheese Dinner
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 3/4 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar Cheese divided
- 3/4 cup(s) Thick 'n' Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup(s) Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- Heat the oven to 400 F degrees. Prepare the shells and cheese Dinner as directed on package. While the macaroni is cooking, prepare the meat as directed on Taco seasoning package.
- Once you have prepared the shells and cheese, stir in sour cream.
- Spoon 1/2 the Dinner-sour cream mix into 8-inch square baking dish; top with taco meat, 1/2 of cheddar cheese, and remaining dinner-sour cream mix. Cover. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- take the cover off, top with salsa, rest of the cheese, and crushed chips. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Pull out and Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BOursClark and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note