- 4 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1 1/3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup quick-cooking couscous
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup slivered fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
How to Make It
Cook Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original burgers according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in medium saucepan bring broth and garlic to boiling. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
In large bowl combine couscous mixture, tomatoes, onions, basil, lemon juice, mint, oil and pepper. Spoon onto four serving plates. Top each with warm burger. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.