Sonya Bavvai makes this dish for weekend brunch or Sunday-night dinner and serves it with toasted pita bread. Buy prepared tabbouleh salad at a deli, or make it using your favorite recipe or a boxed mix.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 222
- Calories from fat: 61%
- Protein: 14g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 4.3g
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Sodium: 403mg
- Cholesterol: 429mg
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons diced drained oil-packed dried tomatoes (reserve 1 teaspoon oil)
- 3/4 cup prepared tabbouleh (see note above)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a bowl, beat eggs lightly to blend.
- 2. Set a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add tomatoes and the reserved oil, then add eggs and tabbouleh.
- 3. Cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are as done as you like them. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon onto plates and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note