Tabbouleh (Cher Munro)
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup Cracked wheat Soaked in 1 cup hot water covered
- 1 head Italian parsley Chopped fine
- 4 Vine grown tomatoes Chopped
- 1 bunch Scallions Chopped
- 2 Lemons
- 5 tsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- While wheat is soaking for 10 min. Mix tomatoes, scallions, parsley together, squeeze juice of two lemons over. Add cracked wheat, mix, drizzle with EVOO, salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaurieH and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tabbouleh (Cher Munro) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes