- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 1/4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco), divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa verde (such as Herdez)
- calories 401
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fat 10.7 g
- satfat 3 g
- monofat 2.9 g
- polyfat 2.9 g
- protein 40.7 g
- carbohydrate 34.9 g
- fiber 4.7 g
- cholesterol 269 mg
- iron 5.5 mg
- sodium 593 mg
- calcium 274 mg
How to Make It
Combine sour cream, 1 1/4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
Combine remaining 3/4 teaspoon chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, and salt in a large bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Add shrimp mixture; sauté 3 minutes or until done. Stir in remaining 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce and juice. Remove from heat.
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Arrange about 2 ounces shrimp, 1/4 cup lettuce, and 1 tablespoon onion down center of each tortilla. Serve with sour cream mixture and salsa verde.