- 4 Morningstar Farms® Asian Veggie Patties
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package (9 oz.) refrigerated egg linguine or fresh Chinese egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, cut in slivers (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 2 cups broccoli florets
How to Make It
Cook Morningstar Farms® Asian Veggie Patties according to package directions. Cut each patty into 8 wedges. Set aside. Keep warm.
Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together soy sauce, vinegar, red pepper and ginger. Set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions, except omit any salt or oil. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain well. Set aside.
Pour into large nonstick wok or 12-inch skillet. Pre-heat wok over high heat. Stir-fry onion and garlic in oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add carrots. Stir-fry for 2 minutes more. Add broccoli. Stir-fry for 1 to 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in soy sauce mixture.
Add noodles to vegetable mixture, tossing until coated with sauce. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat or until heated through and most of the liquid is absorbed, tossing mixture occasionally. Gently stir in veggie patty wedges. Serve immediately.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.