Szechuan Pork Fried Rice
Yield: 4 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from fat: 13%
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 23.1g
- Carbohydrate: 47.9g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 343mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloin
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon peeled, minced gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups snow pea pods
- 3 1/2 cups cooked long-grain rice (cooked without salt or fat), chilled
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1 1/2-inch strips.
- Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok, coating sides. Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot. Add pork, gingerroot, pepper, and garlic; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is browned. Transfer pork mixture to a shallow bowl; add soy sauce, and set aside.
- Drizzle remaining 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok. Add snow peas; stir-fry 1 minute. Add rice and carrot; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add green onions and reserved pork mixture; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes