Fabulous!! My husband and I both loved this dish.
Fresh sliced pineapple makes a nice companion for this one-dish meal.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup pork mixture and 1/2 cup noodles)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 338
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Protein: 30.4g
- Carbohydrate: 36.8g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 693mg
- Calcium: 40mg
- 6 ounces soba (buckwheat) noodles, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce (such as Lee Kum Kee)
- 1 teaspoon bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper strips (about 1 small pepper)
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3/4 cup (2-inch) diagonally cut green onions (about 4 green onions)
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, chili garlic sauce, and ginger to pan; stir-fry for2 minutes. Add bell pepper to pan; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add broth, soy sauce, and peanut butter to pan. Reduce heat to low; cook for 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thick. Stir in onions. Serve over noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes